Med-Aide / CNA (night shift)
- Full and Part-time Shifts Available
Country Lane Retirement Village
1203 E Hynes Ave.
O'Neill, NE 68763, US
- More Information
Now interviewing for night shift Med-Aide/CNA.
If you are looking for a great future on a fun, flexible, energetic team, Country Lane Retirement Village is the perfect fit for you! In this role, you will provide personal care and supportive services to tenants to maintain their comfort and safety.
As a Med-Aide/CNA you will:
- Provide tenants with desired services in a caring, safe and timely manner.
- Provide redirection, reassurance, and emotional and psychological support to residents and family members.
- Ensure tenants have a pleasant dining experience in our restaurant-style dining room.
- Assist tenants with personal care with dignity and grace.
Med-Aide/CNA skills and requirements:
- Able to learn new skills such as taking vital signs, providing medication reminders, etc.
- Clear documentation skills.
- Possess a passion for providing compassion and care to our residents.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
For Questions contact us at 402-961-1358.
We are an equal opportunity employer.