Housekeeping with Janeen
Have you noticed how neat and clean our facility looks lately? Janeen does a great job and is sharing a few tips to get your house holiday company ready! Janeen loves Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide cleaner and swears it’s the best. Her second favorite cleaning product is bleach. Try these items to get your house clean like Janeen. 😉
- Clean your refrigerator coils, and while you have the fridge out, sweep and mop behind it.
- Wash and disinfect your garbage cans
- Dust and wipe down ceiling fan blades
- Change your furnace filters
- Move furniture and vacuum underneath
- Swiffer or dust your trim boards and corners.
These quick tips can help get your home company ready and make spring cleaning easier!