Talks with Tarra, RN
Don’t fall in to Fall! Here’s a few quick tips for fall prevention.
- Be aware of all medication side effects.
- Make sure clothing and shoes fit properly.
- Always were nonslip and non-heeled shoes
- Get rid of clutter.
- Use safety devices around the home.
- Make sure there is plenty of light.
- Make steps and floors as non-slip as possible.
- Don’t forget to make the outdoors around your home safe too.
- Be aware of risk factors of your health diagnosis.
- Add fall prevention exercises to your daily routine