Assisted Living Apartments
Country Lane Retirement Village makes every effort to ease your loved one into a comfortable and enjoyable assisted living lifestyle.
Assisted Living helps older adults maintain their independence in their own apartment home by offering individually tailored service level options. This provides the support needed to ease stress, encourage safety, and improve quality of life.
Each of our signature service levels automatically includes the following as needed;
- Medication management
- Eating and toileting assistance
- Help with hygiene and grooming
- One-person assistance with transferring and walking
Inclusion of these “activities of daily living” are not available at all assisted living communities.
- Private one-bedroom apartment with a living room, kitchenette, accessible full bathroom and private patio. We are pet-friendly (call for details)
- Private studio with bedroom / living area, accessible full bathroom and private patio
- Utilities, cable, and WiFi included
- Maintenance-free living; landscaping, snow removal and maintenance requests included
- 5 signature service level options
- Meal plans
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Community washer/dryer facilities if you choose to do your own laundry
- Fitness/Therapy room
- Community room for family gatherings
- Group activities (social events, fitness classes, spiritual activities)
- Local scheduled transportation to/from appointments
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Tenant Gardens
- Walking path by the Walnofer farmland